Where Desire Meets Destiny

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Casanova




Masterpiece Theater is showing the first part of a movie based on the life of Casanova tonight on PBS. A recent film staring Heath Ledger was released some time ago. I didn't see that one, but I do plan to watch this one.

David Tennat, the current Doctor Who, plays the younger Casanova, while Peter O'Toole plays his older self.

You can find out when it will be on in your area by going to this website. PBS Local Listings

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie Belle said...

I started to rent the movie version but haven't done so as of yet.

10/09/2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

I've not yet seen the Heath Ledger version and, unfortunatley, I wasn't able to see the PBS version. Oh, well, that's what DVDs are for. To catch stuff you've missed.

10/13/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home