Where Desire Meets Destiny

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hump Day

So it's Wednesday, Hump Day. That day in between Monday and Tuesday, and Thursday and Friday. I figure if I can get over Hump Day, then, with hope, it's a nice easy slide into the weekend.

My writing is going. Not as quickly as I would like but it's going. It's always a challenge squeezing the writing in during a 40 hour work week. Have to finish two short stories in order to submit them by the end of the month. Then I have one more short story, a little longer, clocking in at about 6,000 words that I'd really like to finish up before the end of the month but may be asking too much there. The deadline for that story is the end of January so have a little wriggle room on that one.

After that, on to some longer projects for 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home