Where Desire Meets Destiny

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just Stopping By

It's another one of those crazy weekends, where I don't have enough time to do everything I need or want to do!

So, just a brief post for now.

I sold a story to Caramel Flava 2, which is an anthology of erotic stories edited by Zane. I had submitted the story to Caramel Flava, the anthology that was published last August, but my story didn't make it. But looks like I've gotten a second chance. I don't have a publication date yet, but since I had to get my contract and an electronic version of the story to Zane ASAP, I'm thinking sometime this year. Or at least I hope.

Okay, gotta start running around before the weekend is over and it's back to the EDJ (Evil Day Job.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Portia Da Costa said...

Wow, congratulations on that sale! Wonderful news!

Love

WendyPortia

1/27/2007 8:37 AM  
Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

*cheers* Here's my public congrats for another fantastic sale!!!

1/27/2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Congrats on the sale! Joely mentioned it at her blog, so I wandered over to offer my best.

1/29/2007 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop by AGAIN! Janie and do it soon.

2/03/2007 8:18 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Thanks, everyone! It was, to be honest, quite a surprise as I had submitted that story nearly a year ago!

And thanks for stopping by my blog, Susan!

Will do, Janie! :)

2/04/2007 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home