Where Desire Meets Destiny

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope 2007 proves to be happy, healthy, successful and joyful.

Okay, now that I've uttered the customary New Year's babble, I truly do hope that 2007 is a better year for everyone, whatever it is that you hope to accomplish or achieve.

Usually, I would start listing all the goals I've set and resolutions I've made. But, after umpteenth years of doing that and then, after a month or so, drifting back to my bad old habits, I'm not going to do that.

I know what I need to do this year. I'm just going to do it. One day at a time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, I can always come over and hit you with the virtual blue bat and remind you to get to work!

LOL!

Of course, I use it on myself everyday!

Happy New Year!

1/01/2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Happy, healthy, successful and joyful--sounds wonderful to me! You certainly helped make 2006 a wonderful year with your friendship and constant encouragement. Let's make 2007 a great productive year!

1/01/2007 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home