Where Desire Meets Destiny

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Tudors and William S. Burroughs

I'm going to be busy writing all weekend as I've gotten a bit behind on my WIP.

So, for my blog post for the weekend, just a reminder that if you have Showtime, the mini-series The Tudors starts on Sunday, April 1st.

But, if you can't wait until Sunday, April 1st, you can catch, I'm asuming, an edited version of the first two episodes at the link below.

The Tudors

I say edited, because I saw the first episode last night and there are some pretty risque sex scenes in it.

Lovely risque sex scenes, but risque nonetheless.

But that Henry, he was a lusty bloke, after all.

If you don't have Showtime, and you want to see The Tudors, don't worry, it will soon enough be on DVD, I'm sure.

As for William S. Burroughs, I happened across this quote of his.

"I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it."

I'm not assuming anyone hates my guts. Maybe they do. *shrug* I don't think any of us are so lovable that someone doesn't hate something about us.

Just though it was an interesting quote.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Arin Rhys said...

I WISH I HAD SHOWTIME!!!!

I am a Tudor history buff.

*cry*

4/04/2007 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home