Where Desire Meets Destiny

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update on Writing.

For the past month and a half I've been getting up at 5:00 a.m. to write before I leave for work.

I've done that every work day so far and, the more I do it-----no, it does not get any easier! LOL!

But I'm doing it.

As a result, this month, so far, I've written, 20,458 words, with an average of 1,860 words a day.

I finished the first draft of my short-short and I've completed, so far, 20% of the first draft of my 30,000 word novella.

And getting ready for NaNo, of course.

This is also as a result of the 1,000 Words a Day list. It's really helped me to stick to my writing goals knowing I have to report in every day to the list.

Elizabeth: The Golden Age starring Cate Blanchett as Elizabeth the I and Clive Owen as Sir Richard Raleigh is opening tomorrow. And I am so there! Going to go see it this Sunday afternoon.

Ciao for now!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bri said...

I so ready for Elizabeth. The problem is Across the Universe opens here tomorrow as well, along with We Own the Night. Too many good movies!

I'm back after a bit of an absence and I'm looking forward to getting back to the 1000 words a day list. :) Have a great day!

10/11/2007 10:26 AM  
Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

I haven't made it every single day, but it does add up! And no, it never gets easier for me, either. Drools over Clive....

10/11/2007 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seen the commericals for it today and I want to see it too, that's great on the writing.

10/11/2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Thanks, everyone!

Going to see it this afternoon. Will let you know how it is.

10/14/2007 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home