Where Desire Meets Destiny

Monday, September 03, 2007

Fall Movies

Looks like there's a banquet of movies coming out this fall that I want to see. Another reason to welcome fall.

To be honest, this summer was pretty much a disappoinment movie-wise. At least for me. Harry Potter was about the only movie I really enjoyed. The rest were pretty disappointing.

The first fall movie I want to see is 3:10 to Yuma which stars Russell Crowe and Christian Bale.

It's a western but I've been on a western kick for quite some time so I'm there for this one!

I'll be highlighting other upcoming fall movies I want to see, so stay tuned!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dixie Belle said...

This is THE movie for me!!! LOL

9/03/2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

I can't wait to see it. And Clive Owen has a movie starting on Friday too!

9/04/2007 6:48 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm making a double feature of Shoot 'Em Up and 3:10 to Yuma. BTW, a friend of mine saw the sneak-peak screening of Yuma and said it was the most amazing western he'd seen since Tombstone. And I almost fell out. 3:10 to Yuma's my huckleberry now. :)

9/05/2007 12:56 AM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Ah, Bri, great minds think alike. So am I! Actually I'm going to mention Shoot 'Em up on my blog post today!

Oh, yeah, I love when Val says "I'm your huckleberry." I gotta get that movie!!

9/05/2007 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home