Where Desire Meets Destiny

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday! Hump Day! So have a happy one. That's an order! From Captain Jack Sparrow himself.

I'm so glad it's Wednesday. That's a few days closer to the weekend.

This new assignment is the pits!

Nobody tells me anything but they expect me to know everything! And if one more person talks to me like I'm stupid just because I'm doing this kind of work I'm going to.....well, probably nothing because I need the darn money, but it sure makes me mad when they do that.

Makes me want to invite Captain Jack to pay them a visit! Grrr!

Thank the Muse for writing. It's the only thing keeping me sane. I have a story that I will submit the end of this month and I have about 2500 more words to write to get it up 10,000 words.

Oh, and don't forget if you're interested in joining the 1,000 words a day club I'll be starting on Septmber 1st just leave a comment stating that. I'll be sending out invites to the blog when I get it up and running.

The club is very informal. The object is to help each other meet that 1,000 words a day quota. And you can write anything. New stuff, revised stuff, practice writing. The idea is to get into the habit of writing every day. You don't even have to do 1,000 words. Just gotta do something.

Okay, speaking of gotta do something I've gotta get ready to make my daily trek to that pit of an assignment.

Yo, ho, ho and a bottle of rum!

Yeah, I wish!

Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

With school starting next week, I'm hoping to have the time again to write. I haven't written in over a week and I'm about to explode.

8/23/2007 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home