Where Desire Meets Destiny

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Job Interview

I have a job interview this morning and another one on Friday.

Have I mentioned I hate job interviews? My head always hurt afterwards and my jaw too from talking so much. And that feeling of being evaluated and scrutinized and judged?

*shudder*

But, at least they don't last forever. People always ask me afterward how did the interview go? Do you think you got the job?

How can I possibly answer that! You really never know until they call you and offer you the job. I've been on interviews where I was absolutely certain I got the job and I didn't. And, vice versa, interviews where I was pretty sure I'd make my self look like the worst jackass in the world and nailed the job.

So, once the interview is over, I try not to think about it until I hear something.

Ciao!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bri said...

I hope it goes well - and I know exactly what you mean: I've been to those interviews I thought went spectacularly. And I didn't get the job. The worst though, is when I think the interview went badly, that the people hate me. So I don't quite like them so much either. And I always end up getting that job. :) Sigh. But again - good luck!

8/01/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/03/2007 5:58 AM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Thanks, Bri. Isn't if funny how that goes with job interviews. Take care!

8/03/2007 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm glad I have finally found a decent job and at the present, I'm not looking anymore. I hope this one lasts for a long time.

8/03/2007 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home