Where Desire Meets Destiny

Monday, July 23, 2007

Work and Writing and Wizards

I managed to secure a temporary assignment for a few weeks so, today, it's back to work for me. I can't say how often I'll be blogging. at least for the time being. I may go back to my Sunday blogging but I'll try to post when I can.

I was very bad when it came to writing and spent the whole weekend reading the last Harry Potter book as I didn't want anyone spoiling the ending for me.

I will say I was quite pleased with the way the book , and the series, ended and that's all I will say. So, nope, I didn't write one word but I did quite enjoy my weekend. It was very relaxing and I needed that since I am returning to the world of work today. Not crazy about having to work but desparately need the money!

Hope everyeone else had a productive weekend and I will return to my writing today and will be able to post my word count on the morrow.

Happy Monday and Happy Writing

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job BUT keep writing! Hugs.

7/25/2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Thanks, Maude!

7/27/2007 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home