Where Desire Meets Destiny

Monday, July 09, 2007

More on Seventy Days of Sweat

Since I'm really chuffed to do these Seventy Days of Sweat, I'm thinking that one way to keep myself on track is to get back to posting every day on my blog.

Finding the time to post to my blog every day is always a challenge but if I tie in the idea of making a post every day to my blog with the goal of getting my writing done for the challenge, then, just as I'll have to make time to write, I'll also have to find the time to post to the blog.

If I post nothing more than my word count. Can't say it will be every day. But we'll see.

So, no word count yet, but I'll confess to being a bit of a pre-planner and I need a couple of days to pull everything together since I'm starting something completely new. I have notes but they are in boxes somewhere as I moved just a week ago. And, I'm also looking for work so that will cut into my time.

But I do believe that the time can be found. I know for a fact that I waste a LOT of time on non-writing related things. I'm basically very lazy. Yeah, I'll admit it. Very lazy.

But I also love to write and once I get into it I'm gone. It's just the getting into it. *grin*

That's why I decided to go ahead and jump into this. My writing pals have been egging me to finally step up to the plate and write a novel-length manuscript. And I agree. It's time.

So, I'm swinging my bat and, with hope. although I may not hit one out of the park my first time out, maybe I'll at least make it to first base.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go! Go! Go!

I am going to do it this time!

Come on and do it with me.

It's about time! ;>

YOU CAN DO IT!

7/09/2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger Portia Da Costa said...

I hesitate to say Bravo, fellow Sweater... because it sounds either strange or icky... but you know what I mean! LOL

love

WendyPortia

7/10/2007 1:07 AM  
Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

If Rhade's Revenge is the one I'm thinking of, I'm dying for you to write this one!

7/10/2007 7:25 AM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Thanks, Maude, Portia and Joely. Yay, fellow Sweaters! I like the sound of that. Sweaters. *grin*

I think it's the one you're thinking of, Joely, but I've mucked around with it so much but it's somewhat close to the original idea. :)

7/10/2007 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home