Where Desire Meets Destiny

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Update

Since I'm going to be moving at the end of the month my upcoming weekends will be very busy with throwing stuff out and packing up whatever is left over. In addition, I have three writing projects I need to get out at least by the end of July.

I'm doing a lot of non-fiction reading in preparation for the novel I want to start writing in August. By then I will have submitted all my short story projects that have upcoming deadlines.

Still watching my Stargate SG1 episodes on DVD. Almost finished with Season 1. Oh, and I'm in love with Dr. Daniel Jackson. *grin*

Saw Pirates 3 on Thursday thanks to my son who took me with him allowing me free admission and food. I liked it a lot better than Pirates 2 but Pirates 1 is still my fave. But, I will say that Orlando Bloom, who always ran second IMHO to Johnny Depp in terms of hotness in the Pirates movies, comes into his own hot self by the end of Pirates 3. *fanning self*

Also, if you haven't yet seen Pirates 3 make sure you stay for the end of the credits. There's an extra scene at the end that's really lovely.

Ciao!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie Belle said...

You're moving!! My thoughts are with you. Would you believe I'm moving back to my house!! I just moved out of it less than a month ago. I'm about dead! But I got a really good job offer I couldn't turn down.

Now you've made me want to see the Pirate movie. I may go. I need a break from unpacking and packing!

6/08/2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Hope things go well on the move. And congrats on the job offer!

I will say the Pirates moving is a tad confusing in spots but I enjoyed it.

6/10/2007 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home