Where Desire Meets Destiny

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Seventy Days of Sweat

Allison Kent and a number of other authors are sponsoring a challenge called Seventy Days of Sweat. Basically, during these sweltering, dog-days of summer, if you need or want to get a 60,000 - 100,000 word manuscript done you can sign up for the challenge.

There are more details about it at the link below.

Seventy Days of Sweat

It starts today and I just heard about it today.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and sign up for it. Maybe it's just the thing I need to finally, FINALLY, get a novel manuscript done.

Again, check it out if you're looking for a kick in the pants to get some writing done this summer.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anna,

Good for you for signing up! Finishing a novel will change everything for you, I promise. It's a transforming process. I wish you the very best!

7/08/2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Thanks, Jo Leigh. See, that's what so great about this. Encouragement already! *grin*

7/08/2007 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. I am doing it too. I am so excited. I hope we all succeed! Stay in touch!

7/08/2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Yay, Anna! This should be fun.

7/08/2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Hey Joely and Maude! Cool that you guys are along for the ride.

Yeah, we can do this. *grin*

7/08/2007 7:58 PM  
Blogger Portia Da Costa said...

I'm doing it too! I need a kick in the pants to make me focus on my WIP, and Sweat70 is just the thing!

7/09/2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Cool, Portia! It's great to see so many familiar faces joining in the sweatathon. *grin*

7/09/2007 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home