Where Desire Meets Destiny

Friday, July 27, 2007

Money, Money, Money!

Well, it only took a year but I finally got paid for the story I wrote for The MILF anthology. The book came out last year but it's only yesterday that I received my check.

But, that's okay.

I got it and that's what's important and it's the first bit of money I've made on my writing ever! I mean, I've gotten checks, of course, for working, or from tax refunds, etc, but to get a check, to actually receive money for something I wrote!!!

It's a great feeling.

Hopefully, the check for Cowboy Lover will be forthcoming and won't take as long.

Speaking of money, I've got to go and get ready to be a wage slave. It's still only Friday so have one more day of work before the weekend.

Ciao!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Cheers!! Congrats, Anna, that is so cool! *grumbles at slow pay* Here's to many more writing checks in the mail!

7/27/2007 7:08 AM  
Blogger Dixie Belle said...

I'm glad to know you finally got paid! You should treat yourself with a little of the money.

7/28/2007 9:38 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Thanks, guys! You're right Dixie Belle. Although I do have piles of bills to pay I'm going to use a little of it to treat myself. Maybe the 300 DVD that's coming out on Tuesday. *grin*

7/29/2007 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home