Where Desire Meets Destiny

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lots of Writing

Isn't that a pretty desk?

I wish I had it. I have so much writing to do this month. That's where I need to be sitting.

Got a 10,000 word story to revise; one 10,000 word story to write and another 4,000 word story to write. All by September 30th.

So my blog posts will be sporadic at best. Between writing, working, reading and researching, I'm really pressed for time.

I did, however, as a reward to myself for completing my writing goal on Monday, nice and early, go see 3:30 to Yuma.

Great movie! Well done and the usual display of
acting chops by Messers Bale and Crowe.

If you don't catch it at the theater, give it a looksee when it comes out on DVD.

Okay, I gotta go write.

Ciao!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

What a lovely desk! Great work and goals--I know you can do it!

9/12/2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I want that desk. Good luck on those goals - I have to stay away from thoughts of 3:10 if I want to get anything done. :D

9/13/2007 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home