Where Desire Meets Destiny

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Movie Opening this Week

Clive Owen has a new movie also opening this week. It's called Shoot 'Em Up

To be honest, I'm not sure what the plot is, but who cares? I'm there!

It's got both Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti, another one of my favorite actors.

Now, as much as I LOVE Daniel Craig as Bond, I still think Clive would have made a great one. He's got that brooding, smoldering, darkness in him. And he's great doing action stuff.

Ever seen hin in Sin City? He's very dark, but heroic. Badass but kinda sweet, in his own dark, tormented way. And, oh yeah, he's also very easy on the eyes!

Anyway, Shoot 'Em Up is also starting this Friday!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

I was gasping and ooohing over the ads for this movie, and That Man is like, "Since when do you like Clive Owen?" Giggles. Errr. Ooops.

I haven't seen Sin City either. I'm guessing I'll be waiting for this new one to come out on DVD. Be sure to torment me by telling us how great it is!!!

9/06/2007 5:45 AM  
Blogger GutterBall said...

Heh, I've been drooling over trailers for this one, too. I love those vigilante, not-quite-anti-hero types! Don't get me wrong; a good anti-hero rocks, but I like the ones who push the line, too. Woot!

9/06/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

I probably won't get to see it today. But I'm looking forward to it! It looks like good non-PC fun!

9/07/2007 6:27 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I loved the trailer for this - the action is absolutely ridiculous, but it looks like SO much fun. My friends and I are making a double feature of 3:10 to Yuma and Shoot 'Em Up today. I can't wait. :D

9/08/2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

I agree. It does look like something from a cartoon but a lot of fun. Can't wait to see it!

9/09/2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger M. said...

I like him best in "King Arthur". Only seen screenshots of "Sin City", it would be about time to watch it properly. :)

9/10/2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

I agree. Clive was great in "King Arthur".

9/11/2007 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home