Where Desire Meets Destiny

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sweating Again....

I've signed up for the Seventy Days of Sweat, which starts today. When I saw that suggestions were being offered for those of us doing NaNoWrimo, and since I'm already writing on average 1,499 words a day anyway as a result of the 1,000 Words/Day List, I thought, what the heck? Why not?

Sounds like it will be fun. I tried to sweat with Sven the first time around but was unable to. But this time I'm ready!

Oh, as for Elizabeth: The Golden Age?

The critics were right this time. At least for me, it was a disappointment. All it did was make me want to watch the HBO DVD starring Helen Mirren as Elizabeth I. Highly recommend that instead of going to see this version.

Now, off to start sweating. I mean writing.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi fellow sweater here, I really enjoy reading your blog! Good Luck with 70 days and NaNo!

10/15/2007 11:30 PM  
Blogger Portia Da Costa said...

Hi Anna

Glad you're in the challenge again! Sounds like you should be able to ace it easily if you're already doing 1K plus per day. :)

And good luck with NaNo too! I don't think I could do that... but you never know. One of these years I might try.

Sorry the Elizabeth film wasn't up to scratch, but I do agree, the Helen Mirren version is superb!

Love

WendyPortia

10/16/2007 1:55 AM  
Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Yay! Swipe that sweat off your brow; you're doing great!

10/16/2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

That is so sad about Elizabeth. :( I'll be sweating soon! Hope it goes well for you!

10/16/2007 5:54 PM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

Annie - Thanks! I wish I could keep up with my blog more but time is always an issue with me. But thanks for reading it and good luck with 70 Days.

Portia - Thanks, Portia. Well, I'm trying to get my writing in between working all day. It ain't easy but I'm working as hard as I can to accomplish my daily writing goals.

Joely- Thanks, Joely. I have to say I do get a litte tired sometimes but I try to make it fun too.

Bri - Good luck! :)

10/17/2007 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home