Where Desire Meets Destiny

Sunday, December 09, 2007

More Snow!

More snow. I don't believe it. We got more snow last night!

It looks to be about three inches. Three more inches added to the what?....17 inches we've had in a week!

See that picture? Yeah, that's where I am in my imagination. Some tropical paradise. Warm, soft breezes, the air full of the heady scent of thick, red flowers, some hot, sexy, cabana boy, who doesn't say a word, serving me those fruity drinks with the colorful umbrealls.

My laptop within arm's reach so I can write some hot, sexy story.

Well, I suppose I can write a hot, sexy story without the tropical paradise. *grin* But it sure would be nice.

Ciao!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I Would perferre the snow to the freezing rain we're getting today.

12/09/2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger Anna Black said...

You're right, Terra. The freezing rain is much worse. Black ice. That's the dangerous stuff. I think we're supposed to get some kind of wintry mix on Tuesday; snow, sleet, freezing rain.

12/10/2007 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home