Where Desire Meets Destiny

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One More Blast!

Another five inches of snow yesterday on top of the 17 inches I know we must have already gotten since December 1st.

But we finally get a break. No snow, rain, sleet or freezing rain is forecast until next Thurday. Or so the weather-shamans say. I hope they're right. We need a break!

I refuse to show pictures of snow as I'm already sick of it, so another tropical paradise adorns this post. Click on it for a larger view of it.

Other than digging out of snow storm after snow storm after snow storm, just working and writing. Writing is a bit slow but moving along. Just one deadline this month, a 3,500 to 4,000 word story, which is plotted out. Just need to draft it and revise it. Have till the end of the month to do that and with the Christmas break will have a few days off to work on it.

Mainly doing a lot of reading this month. Something I've sadly neglected. Just like with writing finding time to read all the books I want to read is a challenge.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Anna we've had 5 days straight of nothing but rain and storms, now mix this last rain with freezing temps, brrrr

12/13/2007 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home